Wild 5 Adventures
082 566 7424
In Season and long weekends.
- 15 December to 17 January 2020 (08H00 to 17H00)
- 01 April to 12 April 2021 (08H00 to 17H00)
- 18 June to 12 July 2021 (08H00 to 17H00)
- 24 September to 04 October 2021 (08H00 to 17H00)
Out of Season.
- Wednesday to Sunday every week (09H00 to 16H00)
- Wild 5 operates on a first come, first served basis.
- Bookings essential for White water rafting and Paintball.
Based in Oribi Gorge only 21 KM from Port Shepstone, we offer a range of adrenalin-inducing activities that guarantee to get your blood pumping!
- World-renowned View Sites
- Go Ballistix Paintball
- Teambuilding Packages
Take the N2 to Port Shepstone., South Coast. Take the second Port Shepstone turnoff, the off ramp at the Oribi Plaza toll booth which spans the entire freeway.
At the top of the off ramp, turn right. Follow this road (Harding, Kokstad Road) for 11 (eleven) kilometers, until you see a sign indicating, Oribi Flats East. Turn right. Continue for a further 10 (ten) kilometers. As you come out of the gorge see a sign for the Hotel and the Wild 5. Turn left onto a dirt road. Continue on this road for approx 1 (one) kilometer.
Directions to Oribi Gorge Hotel from Kokstad
Take the N2 to Port Shepstone, pass through Paddock, after Murchison Hospital (on the left hand side) turn left. The road may be signed as Oribi Flats East.
Continue for a further 11 (eleven) kilometers. As you come out of the gorge see a sign for the Hotel and the Wild 5. Turn left onto a dirt road. Continue on this road for approx 1 (one) kilometer.